This morning when I left for work I was surprised by what I saw as I backed out of my driveway. Wisconsin was a beautiful winter wonderland full of glitter and sparkly snow! It was so pretty it almost took my breath away. Well, the cold did that for me. I stopped to snap a few picks because it was so pretty I wanted to share how pretty the ice and snow really can be. So, I started thinking about things that I will miss once we make the move to Panama. Of course, there will also be a lot of things I will NOT miss, and the lifestyle we really enjoy is easier in Panama than Wisconsin.
This is just a beginning list. Things I will miss:
1. My family. David’s family all live in California. I’m sure we will visit.
2. Our friends.
3. David’s three Airedales. They live with David’s ex-wife and they come to visit us on the weekends. They are so adorable I just love them!
4. Being able to stop over at the green coffee store and pick up our coffee for roasting.
5. The beauty of Wisconsin in the winter.
6. One stop shopping.
7. Dependable water and internet.
8. Having a car. We will get one eventually, but will not have one at first.
9 Street Addresses to navigate where I need to go.
10. My 72 inch t.v. 🙂
I’m sure the list will grow, but maybe not. I think the benefits of living in Panama will outweight the few things I will miss. And none of these things are really that important except for our friends, family and pets.
I would be curious to know what are some things that you miss being in Panama?